Join Us this month for How to Avoid Sinking Your Appeal with Appellate Law Specialist, Brendan J. Begley
This course will:
The course will address civil appeals, including business litigation, employment litigation, family-law litigation, probate litigation, real-property litigation, and civil actions seeking injunctive or declaratory relief.
- Present an overview of preserving issues for appeal and perfecting the appellate record
- Discuss how to identify appealable orders and take steps to promote success on appeal
- Develop an understanding of preliminary appellate procedures
- Show that skipping certain steps can be risky for an appeal
- Describe the processes for bolstering the chances of success on appeal
Register today and join us February 19th!